Sunday, February 26, 2017

Over the years, technology has become a huge part of most people’s lives. I enjoy technology because it allows me to keep up with people without having to really put forth any effort. For instance, if I want to still keep in touch with some of the people I graduated with or with really distant family, I can just become friends with them on Facebook or follow them on Instagram. I can see things that they are doing or accomplishing without having to actually have a conversation with them. I also like technology because it is a good form of entertainment. All of the different videos on Facebook and Instagram can be really fun to watch. There are also lots of technological games to play that are really fun. I dislike technology because it keeps people from interacting face to face with each other as much as they would if there weren’t so much technology. People text all day and tell each other how their day is going and then when they actually see each other in person they have nothing to talk about because they have already been texting all day. Also, when people are spending time with each other, they can get so glued to social media or a game on their phone that they don’t even pay attention to the other people in the room with them. Technology can sometimes make quality time with others a lot less fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment