Wednesday, February 1, 2017

There are so many reasons I want to be a teacher. One of the biggest reasons is because I want to work with young people. My mom taught third grade for ten years and when I was in high school, I always loved going to her classroom and getting to be around the third graders. I really liked talking to them and getting to know all of them each year. I also want to be a teacher because it will allow me the opportunity to have an influence on students. Throughout school, I had a lot of teachers who were great influences on me and who helped to shape me into who I am today. Just the thought that I could do something like that for my students makes me so excited to become a teacher. Another reason I want to be a teacher is because of the schedule and the hours that teachers have. I plan on having kids of my own one day and I want to be able to spend as much time with them as possible. The summers and the weekends off and the 8 am to 3:30 pm hours that most teachers have will allow me to do that. As far as jobs go, I really couldn't picture myself doing anything besides teaching. I think it will be the perfect career for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment