Sunday, March 12, 2017

YouTube is a very popular site that can be used for a variety of purposes. I usually use YouTube to look up songs I like and want to listen to, or to look up how-to videos when I need help with things like fixing my car or making a Halloween costume. YouTube is a great way to learn and share your ideas for FREE! However, there are also some drawbacks to YouTube. For instance, since anyone and everyone is allowed to pot videos to the site, there are tons and tons of videos over any topic you look up, which can make it very difficult to find the exact video you are searching for. YouTube videos can also be a little inappropriate at times, which can cause problems when trying to find videos to share with children. Although YouTube has a few bad qualities, I think its pros still outweigh its cons, and I would love to have the opportunity to use it in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment