Sunday, February 19, 2017

My favorite memory in high school was being on the elementary yearbook staff my last two years of high school.  I learned how to create a yearbook, which was really cool because when we were finished with it it was like a work of art and it was so good to see that all of our hard work payed off. One of my closest friends was also on the yearbook staff with me, which made it that much more fun. Not only did I get more time to bond with her, but I also formed some great friendships with the other girls on the yearbook staff, as well as with my yearbook teacher, who became sort of like a mentor to me and someone who I could confide in. She always gave great advice and I still talk to her sometimes now. The yearbook class was also really cool because I got the experience to interact with the elementary kids almost every day, which I absolutely loved. Being on the yearbook staff was like no other experience I had ever had in school and that is why I will always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment