Saturday, April 1, 2017

Some educational websites I use are quizlet, blackboard, and the Pulaski Tech portal. quizlet provides me with flashcards, games, and other study tools that I use in order to help me prepare for a lot of quizzes and test. I can usually find a set of flash cards on quizlet over any subject I need. I first learned about quizlet when I was in high school and have been using it ever since. I use the Pulaski Tech portal to check my grades, schedule my classes, and make advising appointments.The portal also provides me with links to other important educational websites, such as blackboard. i use blackboard to submit assignments to my teachers in almost all of my classes. I also take a lot of quizzes on blackboard. One great thing about blackboard is that most of my instructors post a lot of important information on blackboard, including class reminders, study guides, syllabus, and other important handouts. This is always helpful because if I ever loose or forget anything important, I can just look on blackboard for anything I need. The educational websites I use are very important to me because, honestly, I could not make it through school without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment